Canne Royale premium dark rum is produced according to centuries old methods where each batch is precisely blended using rum of the highest quality, which has been aged for up to 8 years in toasted Oak barrels. During its long maturation process the rum is gradually mellowed and allowed to absorb the natural tannins of the wood giving it its dark copper color and its uncommonly smooth and balanced character. Ideal for the dark spirits drinker who is not to keen on the very heavy (pot heavy) aged rums but wants to enjoy the wide range of flavors and aromatic qualities that aged rum can deliver. Enjoy it perfect or on the rocks.
• 2011 – 90/ Excellent, Highly Recommended rating for RUM at Ultimate Sprits Challenge, New York
• 2006 – Winner of the Superior Taste Award with 2 stars International taste and Quality Institute- Brussels. www.itiq.com
• 2004 – San Francisco Wine and Spirits Competition – Winner Bronze Medal
• 2003 – Chosen for the Best of the Best : “SUPERB 94 points” rating in 2003 Annual reviews Wine Enthusiast Magazine
• 2002 December – Paul Pacult; Spirit Journal, Rated Four Stars “…classy extra old rum that’s long on balance and stately presence in the mouth; bravo, great job here— Highly Recommended”
Cannes Brûlées Classic Dark
40% Alcohol by Volume. Packed 6 x 750 ml.
Cannes Brûlées CLASSIC is a premium, amber rum, blended according to a local Grenadian recipe; each batch uses rum aged from 1-3 years and is individually prepared by our master blender. This rum is targeted as a premium pour in—premium quality and packaging with a good price. Developed as an introduction to fine Grenadian rum for the customer who values premium rum at a good price.
• 2014 – Received “Highly recommended” with 4 stars June Issue of Spirit Journal
• 2014 – Awarded 92 points by Wine Enthusiast- August online buyers’ guide.
• 2006 – Received a “Very Good -85-89” recommendation from Wine Enthusiast magazine.
Cannes Brûlées Classic White
40% Alcohol by Volume – New for 2014. Packed 6 x 750ml
Cannes Brûlées Classic White is our premium white pouring rum. Its flavor profile makes it the Ideal rum to use in mixed drinks to bring out the authentic rum cocktail taste. Acclaimed by tasters for its earthy vegetal profile and floral aroma”. This rum is a necessity for any well stocked bar.
• 2014 Spirit Journal June Recommended with 3 Stars